The Complete Marching Brass & Percussion Solution
VET contains a powerful collection of meticulously sampled traditional acoustic instruments selected from System Blue's award-winning products Rumble, Fanfare, and Impakt. VET features recordings of the World Champion Blue Devils drum & bugle corps brassline, battery percussion, and front ensemble (concert & world percussion) with contributions by arrangers Scott Johnson, John Meehan, and Jim Wunderlich, recorded by Leslie Ann Jones on the Scoring Stage at Skywalker Sound (a Lucasfilm Ltd. Company). This massive 24GB collection of more than 300 traditional Instruments & Multis contains a variety of instruments that include solo and ensemble marching snares, multi-tenors, basses, mallet & world percussion, trumpets, mellophones, euphoniums, and tubas.
VET is the ideal solution for educators, arrangers, performers, and composers who want to realize accurate, dynamic musical productions and arrangements, bringing the authentic real-life brass and percussion instruments to both notation and any digital audio workstation software. VET loads directly into the Native Instruments Kontakt 5 Player and seamlessly integrates into both Finale 2013 and Sibelius 7.
- A complete collection of traditional marching brass instruments selected from System Blue's Fanfare library.(trumpets, mellophones, euphoniums, tubas, and trombones)
- Recorded with multiple round robins, multiple dynamics, and at three microphone distances
- A complete collection of traditional battery percussion nutriments selected from System Blue's Rumble library. (snares, multi-tenors, basses, cymbals)
- Recorded with multiple round-robins, multiple dynamic levels, and at three microphone distances
- A complete collection of traditional front ensemble nutriments selected from Sample Logic’s IMPAKT library
- Marimba, Vibraphone, Xylophone, Glock & Crotales
- Bass Drum, Timpani, Gong, Tubular Bells, Suspended Cymbals
- World Percussion – Bongos, Cajon, Wood Block, Conguitas, Cow Bell, Water Triangle, Wind Chimes, Hands, Guiro, Tambourine, etc.
- Recorded with multiple round-robins, multiple dynamic levels, and control of up to five microphone placements
VET's user interface was designed with the composer and arranger in mind, providing effortless control for complete customization that goes beyond the standard notation software virtual instrument interface. The core of VET is focused around the user experience, providing the freedom to infinitely mix, manipulate, and even transform samples into awesome twisted evolving instruments. The interface includes:
- “Multi-core Effect Sequencers” – real-time effect automation
- “Triggers” – 48 unique effect chains
- “Arpeggigater” – sequencer based gate effect
- “LFO” – to make things wobble
- “Wave” – additive/subtractive synthesis engine
- “Pitch” – quick and easy real-time pattern based transpositions
- “Space” – a 3D sound mixer for traditional instruments that can dramatically change the listening perspective in realtime.
- Much more...
See production photos
- 300 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just over 24 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Kontakt 5.1 or Kontakt 5.1 Player with Native 64-bit support
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, DXi, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
Minimum System Requirements
- Kontakt 5 Player 5.1 or higher (free download) or full version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher (sold separately)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
- 25GB free disk space for VET sample content (Kontakt is continuously being updated. For the latest system compatibilities visit the Native Instruments website.)