System Blue is collaborating with PreSonus Audio, Audio-Technica, and Woodwind & Brasswind to provide the most powerful and easiest-to-use field audio system on the market. Our combined experiences allow us to deliver a system that is catered to the marching ensemble, fully supported with training and tutorials, and at an affordable price.
Enjoy a clarity and power of sound like never before!
StudioLive AI Digital Mixer
The StudioLive Digital mixer is ideal for field use because it features:
- An easy-to-use layout allowing anyone to make quick adjustments without digging through menus.
- Full metering, so you can see the input and output every of every channel at a glance.
- Wireless control from iPad or Laptop, so you can control your sound from where it sounds the best: In the stands or on the sidelines.
- Total recall of all settings. You can save multiple scenes to allow for quick recall during performances.
- Extensive signal processing to dial in each instrument in order to get the best sound possible, and to help avoid unwanted audio feedback.
- Multi-track recording allowing you to save every performance and listen back to every rehearsal.
StudioLive AI Loudspeakers
The StudioLive AI Loudspeaker system delivers 2,000 Watts of continuous power in a true 4-way system, using the 315AI 3-way Loudspeaker and 18sAI Subwoofer. Your audio will be clear and loud through all frequencies and in all dynamic ranges. These all-in-one speakers provide everything needed in one box, and since the amps are perfectly matched to each speaker they deliver amazingly loud sound with very little power consumption, which is essential for the marching field.
Audio-Technica has a long history of providing high-quality microphones, and they have used their extensive knowledge to select the perfect microphone for each field audio application:
- The PRO37 Cardioid Condenser will bring out all the subtle nuances of mallet instruments.
- The PRO63 Cardioid Dynamic is great for voice or solo instruments
- The ATM650 Hypercardioid Dynamic will isolate the on-field soloist and avoid background noise.
- The System 10 Wireless solution is perfect for the soloist on the move.
- The drum kit package includes the ATM250DE for kick drum, ATM650 for snare, and PRO 25ax for toms. The PRO37 is also ideal for an overhead mic to catch the cymbals.